Learn BLS online, anywhere, anytime! Created by physicians and adheres to the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines
- At the completion of this course the participant will be familiar with basic life support techniques used in response to common emergencies.
- In this course you will learn how to deliver high quality chest compressions, provide basic airway management, rescue breathing, and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- You will be familiar with course content that complies with ILCOR BLS guidelines and be prepared to take an exam for BLS certification.
More free courses by National Health Care Provider Solutions
- Instructor(s)National Health Care Provider Solutions
- Duration01 Hour 49 Minutes
- Last Updated05/05/2020
- Skill LevelExpert