Get started on your journey to become a government data analysis rockstar.
- How to frame a data analysis project
- The power of simple descriptive statistics to guide decision making
- Examples of data being effectively used in the public sector
- Methods to download, evaluate, clean, and analyze data using Excel
- How you can be influenced by biases, and can unintentionally introduce them into your analysis
- The difference between structured, machine-readable data and unstructured, human-readable data