The fastest way to get off ‘Auto’ mode and unlock the creative potential of your camera.
- Everything from the basics of how your camera works and correct technique through to setting your AF mode, AF points, resolution.
- My top 10 tips for framing up great photos, covering everything from rule of thirds and leading lines, through to what to look for in a background and more…
- What makes your photos come out brighter or darker, how to control exposure with exposure compensation, looks at different metering modes, histogram graphs and more, ending with practical session #1
- Aperture and Depth Of Field, what it is, the easy way to understand and control it…
- Instructor(s)Chris Bray
- Duration02 Hours 37 Minutes
- Last Updated05/07/2019
- Skill LevelAll Levels