Psychology and science. Discover how 4 brainstructures control our emotions and decisions
- •A groundbreaking model of human behavior
- •Understand the mechanism of stress: Discover what part of our brain is responsible for triggering stress
- Discover why we sometimes act in a very territorial way, which leads to peacock behavior, bullying and harassment
- •Connect with your motivations: Learn the distinction between lasting and temporary motivations.
- Learn to recognize obsessive behavior and why it’s important to keep it under control
- Discover which part of your brain that is responsible for self-control, adaptation, willpower, focus, but also creativity and spirituality