There’s a science behind successful online courses. If you want to create them, then you need to know it.
- Overall: Learn how to use the Online Course Model, an efficient system to create more effective online courses.
- Overall: Create a robust course skeleton that makes your final steps of course creation so much easier and more enjoyable (course production, delivery, and evaluation).
- Milestone: Create your course Problem, and more importantly, the Purpose that will guide your development.
- Milestone: Identify the ideal Participants who resonate with you and your Purpose.
- Milestone: Identify and name your online course Factors. These serve as key guideposts to keep your content organized, purposeful, and manageable.
- Milestone: Effectively predict obstacles that will arise for your Participants and plan supports so that they can overcome and succeed. Addressing these obstacles will improve your Participant and course success.
- Milestone: Conduct a more effective and tailored Validation process that gives you insight for next steps.
- Milestone: Organize your course factors to improve participant success.
- Next Step Prep: With your robust course skeleton in hand, you’ll finalize your course solution and have a plan that takes you into course production, delivery, and evaluation with more confidence and efficiency.